If you are one of those people who love lighting up your grill on the weekend, we may have a good idea for you! Our friend Regina from My Tasty Stories developed this recipe for these grilled shrimp skewers. They look absolutely delicious! The featured honey for this recipe is our Silvestre, which pairs lovely with the acidity of the tomatoes and the savory character of the shrimp!
Ingredients for 2 portions:
- 12 each large raw shrimp
- 6-8 cherry tomatoes
- 1 tsp of Brazilian Iguaçu River Wildflower Honey - Silvestre
- ½ tsp of apple-cider vinegar
- Zest and juice of half lime
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- Fresh parsley leaves for serving
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Soak the wooden skewersin cold water for 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl mix together Brazilian Iguaçu River Wildflower - Silvestre, apple-cider vinegar, zest and juice of half lime, olive oil, salt and pepper. Toss the shrimp and cherry tomatoes with marinated mixture.
- Skewer 6 shrimp and 3-4 tomatoes on each damp skewer. Lay skewers flat on a wire rack. Cook the shrimp on the preheated grill for about 2 minutes per side or just until cooked through. Sprinkle some fresh parsley on top.