I am so excited about this recipe. I actually had to look up what Togarashi spice was when Regina sent me the recipe suggestion! Togarashi spice is a table condiment used throughout Japan, its most often a blend of Korean chile, orange peel, seaweed, ginger, poppy seeds, and sesame seeds. Regina thought our Brazilian Pink Pepper honey would pair best with this dish!
Can't wait to hear what you guys think! =)
Thank you My Tasty Stories for your creativity!
- 4 oz of salmon fillet
- 3 oz of baby potatoes
- 3 cherry tomatoes
- 3-4 broccolis
- Handful of arugula leaves
- ¼ tsp of togarashi spice
- 1 tsp of Brazilian Pink Pepper Honey - Aroeira
- Lime juice to taste
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil for cooking
- Preheat the oven at 350F. Season veggies with salt, pepper and a drizzle of olive oil and roast them until potatoes are tender and soft, for about 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl mix togarashi spice, salt, pepper, honey and lime juice. Brush the salmon fillet from both sides.
- In a skillet iron cast or a pan on a medium-high heat cook the salmon for about 2 minute from both sides. Keep an eye on it, so it won’t burn. Then finish it in the oven for another 3 minutes.
Serve the salmon with fresh arugula and roasted veggies.