Warmer temperatures call for lighter, hydrating meals. Busy schedules call for easy, quick recipes as well. We just love melons in general.
This recipe was developed by Regina, from My Tasty Stories.
Watermelon feta salad
Serves: 2 portions
- One mini watermelon or 1/4 part of large watermelon, seedless
- One cantaloupe melon
- handful of feta cheese
- mint leaves, 8-10
- 1/8 part of red onion, thinly julienned
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tsp of Brazilian Pink Pepper Honey - Aroeira
- Juice of half a lime
- salt and pepper to taste
- Scoop watermelon and melon and place in a medium sized bowl.
- Add red onion, crumbled feta cheese, mint leaves and mix it all.
- In a small bowl combine olive oil, honey, lime juice, salt and pepper.
- Add honey lime dressing into the salad and refrigerate it for 10-15 minutes.