There is nothing better than the peppery flavor from fresh arugula. Its pungent taste and aroma which is released when chewed, pair so very well with sweet stone fruits and blackberries. Add some goat cheese for texture and season everything with this Honey Poppy Seed Dressing by Regina.
Perfect for a warm summer night! =)
- 2 oz of arugula leaves
- half of stone fruit (nectarine/apricot/peach)
- 5 oz of blackberries
- 2 tbsp of goat cheese crumbles
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tsp of Brazilian Quince Honey - Marmeleiro
- 1 tbsp of poppy seeds
- 1/4 tsp of spicy brown mustard
- juice from 1/4 lime
- pinch of smoked paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl or serving plate put the arugula leaves, add fruit stone of your choice, blackberries and goat cheese on top.
- In a separate small bowl mix together olive oil, Marmeleiro honey, mustard, smoked paprika, poppy seeds, juice of lime, salt and pepper. Mix well until incorporated.
Drizzle salad with poppy seed dressing.