To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
The Information We Collect: We respect your privacy and security in browsing our website. Any and all information collected on the site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, disclosed to third parties or reused without your permission. The information that we collect on the web site is used solely in helping fulfill your order. Any information you give to us will be held with care and will not be used in ways that you may not have consented to. The personal information collected and the uses of that information are as follows:
- Name—we need your name in order to identify you as a customer and/or your gift recipients.
- Email address—your accurate email is needed for sending you information such as order confirmation, tracking information, and a copy of your invoice with orders.
- Address—needed for shipping to you and/or your gift recipients.
- Credit card number and expiration— this information is needed for payment processing. In order to prevent unauthorized access, maintain accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information collected online. This data is securely transmitted for the purpose of payment on orders, and is never received at Bee Seasonal. No one at Bee Seasonal has access to your credit card information.
What is a Cookie? A cookie is information that a website puts on your hard disk so that it can remember something about you at a later time. The main purpose of a cookie is to identify users and possibly prepare customized web pages or to save site login information for you. For example, you, as a website visitor, might set and save username and password information for your account or perhaps you mark an article or product as a favorite. You authorize all cookies that are saved based on your specific user preferences. Most web browsers automatically allow the placement of cookies on your hard drive as a default setting. You can edit or eliminate the placement of cookies onto your hard drive in the user preferences feature of each of your web browsers.
How To Contact Us: If you have questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please contact us at email@example.com. You may also submit a request here.
How does Bee Seasonal’s shipping work?
At this moment Bee Seasonal only ships products within the continental United States.
We ship all our orders via USPS Priority Mail, which means you should get your order in 2-3 business days after shipping. A shipping fee of $5.00 will be applied to all orders under $20.00. Order amount above that will get free shipping.
When will my order ship?
We process orders Monday through Friday from 8 AM- 4 PM. Orders placed after 3 PM. are processed the next business day. Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will begin processing on Monday. All standard United States shipping holidays apply. Please not that USPS Priority Mail is delivered from Monday through Saturday
How long will it take to arrive?
We strive to ship your product safely and as fast as possible. Shipping times will vary based on when the package has been delivered to USPS. Please allow 2-7 business days for ground shipments.
Can I ship to a P.O. Box?
We send P.O. Box packages via USPS. Please allow 2-10 business days.
Can I ship to an APO address?
We send packages to military addresses via USPS. Please allow 10-17 business days.
We work hard to bring to you some of the best raw organic honey varietals from around the world and we take great pride in our products. If for some reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it for replacement, credit, or refund.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- Return credit and exchanges require a Bee Seasonal receipt.
- Purchases made from entities other than Bee Seasonal are not eligible for return credit or exchange. Please contact the retailer where the Bee Seasonal purchase was made and inquire about their exchange or return policy.
- Returns and exchanges must be made within 30 days of receipt.
- Opened items are not eligible for full return credit.
- Items that are shipped to Bee Seasonal without adequate packing to ensure safe return and are subsequently damaged are not eligible for full return credit.
- Please return via FedEx, UPS, or insured parcel post for tracking purposes. Bee Seasonal cannot be responsible for packages lost in transit.
Bee Seasonal Billing and Sales Tax Terms
- Bee Seasonal proudly accepts Visa, Discover, American Express, and Master Card for online payment.
- Your card is charged upon completion and confirmation of your online transaction. You will receive an order conformation by email which will summarize all transactional information.
- All returns on items purchased online will be processed in the form of an electronic transactional credit to the card originally used to make the online purchase.
- Sales tax will be applied per the regulation of your state at the point of online sale.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about billing, internet sales tax, or shipping.
Please return to:
Bee Seasonal LLC
2268 E Beachcomber Dr.
Gilbert, AZ 85234
If you have questions concerning your return, please contact us.