Cashew Honey Butter
Tired of eating the same old, boring breakfast every day? Sometimes, adding the simplest things can make a huge difference. This Cashew Honey Butter recipe will transform your boring breakfast into something exciting and delicious.
This recipe is extremely simple and only requires a handful of ingredients and a food processor.
We suggest using our Silvestre honey for the best results!
Servings: 1 cup
- 2 cups of roasted unsalted cashew nuts
- ⅛ cup of Brazilian Iguaçu River Wildflower - Silvestre (Buy it on Amazon)
- 3 tbsp of coconut oil (optional, if needed)
- 1 tsp of cardamom
- ⅛ tsp of sea salt
- Put cashew nuts, cardamom, honey, and the sea salt in the processor. You want a paste with a thick consistency. It may be difficult for the processor at first, but it should eventually reach the ideal consistency we want as the natural oils are released.
- After about 20 minutes, the mixture should be finished. Add coconut oil and stir it well. Run in processor again if desired. Refrigerate.
Now that you know how to make this cashew nut butter, you can easily try in your home. As long as you’re picking out the freshest ingredients, you can’t go wrong with it!
Join our newsletter and be part of our Honey Club to stay on top of new releases, amazing news, and an occasional promotion!
Leave a comment