Hi guys! Who else loves Crepes?! Especially topped with a drizzle of Bee Seasonal honey! In most countries around the world, where people also eat pancakes, crepes, and waffles... they don’t produce maple syrup so they use honey! Honey is the most universal natural sweetener, most countries around the world produce honey. Our friend Regina really enjoys her crepes with fresh fruit and honey, and so do we! We hope you enjoy this recipe, feel free to mix it up with whichever fruits are in season!
Portions: about 10-12 crepes
- 1 cup flour
- 2/3 cup cold milk
- 2/3 cup cold water
- 3 large eggs
- 3 tbsp melted unsalted butter
- Fruits, honey and lemon juice for serving
- Brazilian Quince - Marmeleiro (Buy it on Amazon)
1. In a medium mixing bowl whisk the eggs first, add milk and water and mix well.
2. Stir in the flour and melted butter. Mix until the batter fully incorporated.
3. Preheat the pan on medium-high heat and fry the crepes for about 1 minute from each side or until a nice golden color.
4. Serve the crepes with seasonal fruits, such as raspberries, blueberries, figs. Drizzle with honey and squeeze some lemon juice.