- Whole jar or ¼ cup of Brazilian Iguaçu River Wildflower - Silvestre (Buy it on Amazon)
- 3 tbsp freshly grated ginger, use less or more, depending on how strong you prefer
- 5 tsp freshly grated turmeric, or use ground
- Juice from 1 organic lemon and freshly grated zest
- Pinch of ground black pepper
- Stir together all ingredients in a bowl. Store the mixture in a glass container and add to your tea or warm water.
Join our newsletter and be part of our Honey Club to stay on top of new releases, amazing news, and an occasional promotion!