For all of our chocoholics out there - these chocolate, peanut butter honey cups are a simple and delicious way to satisfy your sweet tooth. This is NOT something that you want to miss out on.
This fantastic recipe will save you tons of money from buying peanut butter cups at the store, and tastes better too!
Store-bought peanut butter cups are typically packed with tons of sugar and other ingredients that you can’t see, so what if we used honey as our sweetener instead? When you have a natural sweetener, why settle on artificial ones. Taste and health are equally important to consider, and with this recipe, you can feel a little better about getting your chocolate fix.
For the best results, we recommend using our Brazilian Quince – Marmeleiro honey. Every bite is a piece of paradise that you’ll fall in love with.
Cooking time: 10 minutes + 30 minutes for freezing
Servings: 9 mini cups
- 5 oz of semi-sweet chocolate, melted
- ¼ cup of creamy peanut butter, unsalted
- 2 tbsp of coconut flour
- 2 tbsp of Brazilian Quince - Marmeleiro (Buy it on Amazon)
- Sea salt flakes
- Line the mini muffin tin with paper cups.
- Combine peanut butter with honey, coconut flour, and sea salt to taste. Mix until smooth.
- Pour a small amount of melted chocolate on the bottom of the cups. This will serve as the base. Scoop in some peanut butter in each cup to make the centerpieces, then spread the rest of the melted chocolate on top. Put in the freezer for 20-30 minutes before serving. You may keep them in the refrigerator or freezer.