Looking for a super simple & DELICIOUS treat?!
Store-bought chocolate peanut butter cups are not only less tasty but usually are filled with a long list of ingredients we would rather do without.
I like to keep these homemade Chocolate PB & Honey Cups in the freezer and take them out just shortly before enjoying!
Created by: Regina used our Marmelerio honey for this one!
Cooking time: 10 minutes + 30 minutes for freezing
Servings: 9 mini cups
- 5 oz of semi-sweet chocolate, melted
- ¼ cup of creamy peanut butter, unsalted
- 2 tbsp of coconut flour
- 2 tbsp of Brazilian Quince - Marmeleiro (Buy it on Amazon)
- Sea salt flakes
- Line the mini muffin tin with paper cups.
- Combine peanut butter with honey, coconut flour, and sea salt to taste. Mix until smooth.
- Put the small amount of melted chocolate on the bottom of the cups. Scoop some peanut butter, put on top of the chocolate, then spread the rest of the melted chocolate on top. Put in the freezer for 20-30 minutes before serving. You may keep them in the refrigerator or freezer.