Pumpkin Glazed Honey Wedges
Pumpkins are one of our most favorite foods. Maybe because they are truly SEASONAL! =) We typically only eat them during the fall and early winter months. Sometimes dealing with a whole pumpkin can be intimidating, but it doesn't have to be! Especially when it comes to this recipe. Slice the pumpkin into wedges and leave the rind on, this makes things super simple!
Serves: 12 wedges
- About 2 lbs of pumpkin (seeded and cleaned inside)
- 3-4 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tbsp of Brazilian Acacia - Angico (Buy it on Amazon)
- 5 sprigs of thyme, chopped + 4 extra on top
- Pinch of sea salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- 1 tsp of smoked paprika
- 1 tsp of dried oregano
- Pinch of powdered ginger and chili
Preheat the oven at 375F. Line up the sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Cut the pumpkin into 12 wedges and place them into the large mixing bowl. In a small bowl mix all the ingredients beside 4 sprigs of thyme and stir in pumpkin wedges. Put the wedges on a prepared baking sheet pan, top with extra thyme and roast for 20-30 minutes or until the pumpkin is soft.
Remember: always use sustainably sourced honey!
It helps communities and the environment.
Leave a comment