Who else loves using honey when making homemade granola?! =) We believe honey is the most delicious sweetener and is perfect when using it to bake granola. Our Go-To granola recipe is just thick rolled oats, honey, your favorite oil of choice (we like using sunflower, avocado, coconut or various nut oils) and sometimes a little vanilla and cinnamon. Now, this recipe right here developed by our friend Regina is perfect for the holiday season. She added some pecans which are very festive!
Servings: 2 cups
- 5 oz of crushed raw pecans
- 2 oz of oats
- 1 oz of flax seeds
- 1 oz of coconut chips
- 5 oz of pepitas
- 3 tbsp of coconut oil
- 4-5 tbsp of Brazilian Quince - Marmeleiro (Buy it on Amazon)
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- Preheat the oven at 350F. Line the sheet pan up with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl combine all the ingredients and spread over the parchment paper.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, stirring every 10-12 minutes until nice brown colored.
- Cool it down completely and store in an airtight container.