Pecan Honey Granola
Who else loves using honey when making homemade granola?! =) We believe honey is the most delicious sweetener and is perfect when using it to bake granola. Our Go-To granola recipe is just thick rolled oats, honey, your favorite oil of choice (we like using sunflower, avocado, coconut or various nut oils) and sometimes a little vanilla and cinnamon. Now, this recipe right here developed by our friend Regina is perfect for the holiday season. She added some pecans which are very festive!
Servings: 2 cups
- 5 oz of crushed raw pecans
- 2 oz of oats
- 1 oz of flax seeds
- 1 oz of coconut chips
- 5 oz of pepitas
- 3 tbsp of coconut oil
- 4-5 tbsp of Brazilian Quince - Marmeleiro (Buy it on Amazon)
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- Preheat the oven at 350F. Line the sheet pan up with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl combine all the ingredients and spread over the parchment paper.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, stirring every 10-12 minutes until nice brown colored.
- Cool it down completely and store in an airtight container.
Remember: always use sustainably sourced honey!
It helps communities and the environment.
Join our newsletter and be part of our Honey Club to stay on top of new releases, amazing news, and an occasional promotion!
Leave a comment