Cake for breakfast anyone? When it comes to bundt cakes I always find myself enjoying them with a cup of coffee early in the morning! This one right here is extra delicious with a drizzle of our Brazilian Quince Blossom honey! What's your all-time favorite PUMPKIN recipe?! =)
- 1/2 lbs of organic pumpkin, roasted
- 1 ½ cup of organic flour
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- ½ cup of organic brown sugar
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp of pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 5 tbsp of unsalted butter, room temperature
- 8 oz of greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp of Brazilian Quince - Marmeleiro (Buy it on Amazon)
- Preheat the oven at 350F. Prepare the bundt pan, grease with some butter and flour.
- In a medium-sized bowl mix the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice.
- In an electric mixer beat the butter with sugar. Add the eggs, one at a time.
- Stir in greek yogurt, honey, vanilla extract, and flour mixture. Mix until incorporated, for about 10 seconds. Using the rubber spatula stir in the mashed pumpkin and place the batter into the prepared bundt pan.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes or until the toothpick inserted in the center and comes out dry. Let it cool in a pan for 10 minutes, then cool it down completely on a wire rack.
* Roasted pumpkin:
Clean the pumpkin from the seeds, put 2 large cubes inside of the pumpkin, sprinkle with a pinch of cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, ginger and a drizzle of honey. Roast at 350 F until the pumpkin is soft, for about 40 minutes. Cooldown and then simply mash it with a fork.