mexican · silvestre · summer · vegetarian · wildflower ·
Veggie Quesadillas with Honey Sriracha
This zesty, creamy homemade dipping sauce is exactly what your veggie quesadilla needs! We work from home a lot of the time and are always looking for a quick snack, something which doesn't time too long to prepare. This quesadilla has a summery touch to it and we're pretty sure you're going to enjoy it!
Servings: 3 quesadillas
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 6 flour tortillas
- 7 oz of canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- ½ of red onion, diced
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 jalapeno, diced
- ¼ cup of chopped cilantro
- ½ avocado, diced
- Lime juice to taste
- 1 tsp of mild paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
For the honey sriracha sauce:
- ¼ cup of sriracha sauce
- ⅛ cup of Brazilian Iguaçu River Wildflower - Silvestre (Buy it on Amazon)
- Half of a lime juice
- ½ cup of plain yogurt
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients, season, add the lime juice and mix it together.
- Preheat the frying pan on medium heat, place the tortilla, spread ⅓ of prepared salsa mixture, cover with another tortilla and cook it on medium-low, until the bottom tortilla has slightly cooked to brown, gently flip it over and on the other side. Repeat with the remaining tortillas.
- To make the honey sriracha, simply combine all ingredients and season if needed.
- Serve the warm tortillas with honey sriracha sauce immediately.
Remember: always use sustainably sourced honey!
It helps communities and the environment.
Join our newsletter and be part of our Honey Club to stay on top of new releases, amazing news, and an occasional promotion!
Leave a comment