The dedicated wholesale kraft canister contains ten (10) individually packed 1kg of Lyophilized Organic Fresh Royal Jelly. This is a freeze-dried powder, a concentrated version of fresh Royal Jelly with an average of 3x times its potency. Store in a cool, dry location. Refrigeration is not required.
10 HDA > 6%
What is Royal Jelly?
Royal Jelly is a milky-white substance produced by worker bees and is the primary food source for honeybee queen bees.Royal Jelly serves as food for all larvae for their first three days of life. After that, only those bees chosen to become queens feed on Royal Jelly. As such, this exceptional ingredient is reserved to guarantee the health of the queen bee and, consequently, the colony's fertility and longevity.It is high in protein, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Some of the vital nutritional facts of royal jelly include:
It is important to note that the nutritional content of royal jelly can vary depending on factors such as the location of the hive, the season, and the production method. Some people use royal jelly as a supplement, but it's best to consult a healthcare professional before taking it, as it can cause an allergic reaction in some people.
- Protein: Royal jelly comprises 12-15% protein, which includes all essential amino acids.
- Royal jelly is rich in vitamins, particularly B-complex vitamins such as B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, and biotin. It also contains vitamins A, C, D, and E.
- Minerals: Royal jelly is a good source of minerals, including calcium, iron, phosphorus, potassium, and zinc.
- Lipids: Royal jelly contains small amounts of lipids, including fatty acids such as linoleic acid and linolenic acid.
- Carbohydrates: Royal jelly contains small amounts of carbohydrates, mainly in the form of simple sugars such as glucose and fructose.
- Other components: Royal jelly also contains trace amounts of enzymes, hormones, and antioxidants.
How is Royal Jelly produced?
In nature, worker bees will build several wax queen cells anytime a hive needs a new queen. The existing queen will lay an egg in the wax cells nurse bees will fill them with Royal Jelly. The larvae will feed on Royal Jelly and develop into the new queens. These new queens will then fight against each other, and the survivor becomes the new queen of the colony.Commercial Royal Jelly production is a delicate and precise process that mimics the natural process:
To obtain one kilogram, beekeepers must harvest the content of around 2000 queen cells.
- Beekeepers insert the larvae into each queen cell and then into frames.
- The frames are placed in the beehives, and nurse bees start to feed the larvae with Royal Jelly.
- The frames are taken out 72 hours later for harvesting.
- Queen cells are removed.
- The larvae are taken out.
- The royal jelly is scooped out of the cells.
- After harvest, the Royal Jelly is stored in cold storage, homogenized, and tested for quality.
Royal jelly: main uses and applications
Considering its potential health benefits, Royal Jelly is commonly used in pharmaceutical projects and other health-related and self-care products:
- Tablets and supplementary pills
- Skin lotions and serums
- Deodorant formulas
- Functional food products
Shipping and Storage
Because this is a perishable product, we keep our organic Royal Jelly frozen during production, import, and storage at our warehouse. We ship all fresh organic royal jelly orders via FedEx Standard Overnight to assure quality and freshness. We ship organic Royal Jelly Monday through Wednesday only. Orders placed from Wednesday Through Sunday will be shipped on the following Monday. Upon receiving your shipment, please immediately place your Royal Jelly under refrigeration or in a freezer. Royal jelly can be stored in the refrigerator for 6 to 8 months or frozen for 12 to 16 months. Royal Jelly will not spoil but will lose some beneficial nutrients over time. Do not be alarmed if the product slightly thaws during delivery; this will not affect its potency.
Bee Seasonal has a longstanding relationship with our supplier. We source our organic Royal Jelly from the rural, remote areas of the Zhejiang provinces of mainland China where beekeepers have been producing organic Royal Jelly for generations. We test every batch of organic Royal Jelly to ensure freshness and potency and to ensure there are no prohibited substances. We fully trust the integrity of our partner and the quality of our products.
We offer full documentation such as a certificate of analysis and test results upon request. Please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.