This homemade coconut milk yogurt from our friend Regina delivers dairy-free probiotics with amazing flavor and just the right balance of tanginess and sweetness. Add the dragonfruit, blackberries, some freeze-dried raspberries, and a drizzle of Aroeira Honey on top & enjoy it!
Oh, and if you can, put everything in a coconut boat and pretend you are on vacation at the beach!
Makes 2 coconut bowls
Ingredients for homemade coconut yogurt:
- 13.5 oz of coconut milk
- 2-3 probiotic capsules
For the coconut bowl:
- 1 coconut
- 1 Dragon fruit
- 1 handful of Blackberries
- Freeze-dried raspberries, about 1 tbsp
- Honey Brazilian Pink Pepper - Aroeira to drizzle (Buy it on Amazon)
- To make the coconut yogurt just pure the coconut milk into the clean jar or bowl, add the probiotic and stir. Cover with cheesecloth and let it sit for 24-48 hours. Then refrigerate and enjoy!
- To make coconut bowl, break down the coconut into halves. You can save the coconut water for smoothies or make coconut milk. Fill it up with coconut yogurt, dragon fruit, blackberries, freeze-dried raspberries and a drizzle of honey.