Here we've got another Brazilian inspired recipe! It's often served at Brazilian BBQ joints as a dessert. Our Aroeria honey is the perfect match for this grilled glazed pineapple! Pink pepper blossom honey has a marshmallow taste to it and has a caramelized sweetness. We sprinkled our new single origin bee pollen on the pineapple when they came out of the oven. Bee pollen is such an easy and simple attention and adds some extra nutrients - plus it's delicious!
Servings: 1 pineapple
Cooking time 20 minutes
- 1 Pineapple
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- ¼ tsp of chili powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 tbsp of Brazilian Pink Pepper - Aroeira (Buy it on Amazon)
- A sprinkle of Organic Brazilian Iguaçu River Valley - Pollen (Buy it on Amazon)
- Cut the pineapple into the circles, remove the core with a round cutter. Season the sliced pineapple with cinnamon, chili powder, and sea salt. Brush with the honey.
- Preheat the oven grill and cook the pineapple until lightly browned from both sides.
- Once out of the oven, sprinkle with bee pollen!
- Serve as a garnish for a bowl of rice or enjoy it as is.