Ingredients for the balls
- 3 tsp of Brazilian Acacia - Angico (Buy it on Amazon)
- 1.5 tbsp of coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup coconut butter
- 1/4 cup organic pumpkin puree
- pinch of Himalayan salt
- 1/4 cup organic hazelnut butter
Ingredients for the glaze
- 5 oz. of dark chocolate
- 1/2 tsp coconut oil
Add the honey, pumpkin puree, coconut butter, hazelnut butter and cinnamon to a food processor and pulse until smooth. Add in the coconut flour a pulse a few more times. Roll the mixture into balls and place them in the fridge for about an hour.
Melt chocolate and coconut oil together. Once the balls are chilled, use a fork to dip them into the melted chocolate.
Once evenly coated, transfer them to a parchment paper and return to the fridge.
Enjoy these truffles chilled from the fridge as a Halloween treat or a quick snack this fall Holiday Season.